2010年9月18日星期六

On the memory book

Although parents are working, and my mother was a teacher, can not understand why they are not willing to give me money.
Junior, running back and forth, eat at no cost, in addition to school fees, I do not have a cent extra money. I am beauty, I will buy a bottle of 3-5 yuan of additional frost to reach out to parents to buy, also said that as the instruments need to buy a few books of this essay. However, this situation did not twice a year and is due to greedy to the intolerable state before opening.
Later, I learned to collect pocket money. When Daddy let me help him buy a restaurant two blocks away, my mother let me help her buy bags of salt, soy sauce bottle hit, I found a few minutes to buy some hair left exhausted, and they seem to have forgotten, like do not ask me to . I praise the product up to a few dollars in dollars, every Sunday, I will find a medium I own pedaling trip to the town, bought a long time looking forward to the "young people" and so on, so a class magazine, then by the same love the first Po appreciation of the United States and the United States about it, go read thin materials. So, several years, I was in such circumstances, buy their favorite books, fill the hearts sinking, little desire for writing.
Since then, I learned to take, will see his father unawares brought the martial arts from the unit.
Night in his brother's car coming back from work, went with me far more than 50 years of cousin home library.
At this time, becomes someone's wife Talented cousin had been married, and any librarian in an elementary school. Every time I get at least ten more, read on his drive back, followed by a dozen wonderful reflection. So several times, the cousin said, do not read so hard, can not digest, but also tired, eyes do not give to see broken. Heard the remark, I realized that I seem to have entered a vicious cycle, provides a day to see how much their own, which over a dozen the number of days to finish. Day or night, very tired and sleep for a while, wake up and see. Spirit into a state of nervous exhaustion, but they still do not know at that time.
After listening to my cousin's remarks, I had no library. Unexpectedly, this relaxed, even in pitch darkness of Shuileyitian nights. When they go out, find the eyes see things far away are blurry one group. At that time, my first reaction was, my eyes over, not blind too high myopia. Ha ha.
Unexpectedly, after a few days, the eyes well, and no difference before. I am pleased to bad.
However, I also found a problem. I found myself no longer like to see many and long things. A take on the tired eyes, the head of.
In such cases I have now.
Nevertheless, I still prefer to buy books, but, bought the book, you can only look inside a few pages or a few.
The past decade, I would toss in a few cities. Every city has a collection of books I buy books and then throw the book experience, outdoor stands, out desk will be, a library, I have to go....seo|

laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论