2011年6月30日星期四

Miss impact me over and over again

"Not Ah, snow is not necessarily depends on the weather, it can snow in the Sun! "As expected, the floating window," the goose Quill, "snow, she looked at me, and seems to understand what, tears, eyes rolled again, but for some things, she suppressed her own not to let it flow out, her hands, who said no snow this winter? This snow is not too well ~ ~ ~ Oh ~ snow this winter!! She asked me, planning how much did the snow with the mind? I told her that as long as you're happy, everything else doesn't matter. To the snow, I'm a night without sleep, finding readers everywhere, former classmates, now students mobilized even to my father, mother to let them in on December 31 the day for me, "snow" from her window spray.

Later ... Not later, in March because of gastric cancer for the second year, she left me, forever left the world, when she left a short letter: "

The winter without snow, I am happy, thank you, you are my memories, I know you would like to know why did I choose you? I now tell you because I know that you will be my best, will give me happy, but I lost to illness however, I did not lose to my own, I am satisfied, thank you, really thank you, I love you love you forever, you give me fond memories of this paragraph, I will go to heaven. ... "After reading the letter, I started to cry, I pray for her, she is all well in the distance.

Miss impact me over and over again, fingers on the keyboard would have been wet with tears, I dare not go on to write, I'm afraid can't afford, loses her pain, but I have to write down, for a conviction, you happy is my greatest happiness.
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论