2011年6月30日星期四

Who are you

   
"Toot sth, toot sth" phone rang and I got the call, which came the sound of it is Yingying, carry each other's hearing someone answer the phone, forced cry yourself Yingying to talk in a minute.

"Hello ~ do you XX? ”

"Yes, you are? ”

Each other could not help but begin to cry to "toot sth, toot ... ”

I started a little bit nervous, you said that this new year 's, who is to call people cry?

My father and my mother asked me, who's calling? Is small beautiful yet (my girlfriend's name)?

"Don't know"

"Who are you? ”

The other stop crying, began to speak out "to XX hospital immediately to you, my daughter Catherine to see you. ”

"Ah!! Her anything? Ah ~ ~ aunt, said Ah!!!! ”

"An accident, you quickly come ~ she is waiting for you. ”

"What? I was watching her, I go back, Ah, Ah how did this happen! good! I will come soon. ”
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论